UIItem not found

Jul 14, 2009 at 1:03 PM
Edited Jul 14, 2009 at 1:06 PM
Hi,

I have a expander control and it has a list of items plus another child expander in it.
White will click the first expander and is not able to find the second child expander as it is not visible it has to scroll down.
I have even tried that as well byt scroll down and page down but it still is not able to find that and throws Object refernec not found.
Any clue what am i doing wrong here.
One more thing i have another expander with a child exander that is visible right after expnading the first expander and is able to be clicked.

here is how i am trying

private void MasterDataTest(string buttonContent, string autoID, int counter)
        {
            string testPrefix = Guid.NewGuid().ToString();

window = application.GetWindows()[0];

var test = window.Get<button>(SearchCriteria.ByText("Common master data"));

//Thread.Sleep(1000);

//window.Get</button><button>(SearchCriteria.ByText("Service desk")).Click();
            //Thread.Sleep(1000);
            window.ScrollBars.Vertical.ScrollDown();
            Thread.Sleep(1000);

window.Get</button><button>(SearchCriteria.ByText("Master data")).Focus();

window.Get</button><button>(SearchCriteria.ByText("Master data")).Click();
           // window.ScrollBars.Vertical.ScrollDown();
           window.Get</button><button>(SearchCriteria.ByText(buttonContent)).Click();
           Thread.Sleep(1000);</button>
Coordinator
Jul 15, 2009 at 5:23 AM

white doesn't support expander control yet.

Coordinator
Jul 15, 2009 at 5:24 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.