Mouse.Instance.DragAndDrop function does not work everytime

Dec 20, 2011 at 2:48 PM

I am writing a test cast which perform some drag and drop operation. I am using predefined function of white "Mouse.instance.dragAndDrop" in my code for drag and drop.

I have observed one thing here that test case is not passed every time(It also passed lot of time).When i tried to find out problematic area then i observed

that if it doesn't drop item then it keeps running for some time like 500000 ms and it fails in dropping item.

I have tried same thing manuallly on my application then its working fine as i think problem is not with application. There is something in white code which is causing test case failed.

please help me ASAP.

Dec 28, 2011 at 11:17 AM

Can someone please help me on this. Its urgent and i need to complete ASAP.

Jan 2, 2012 at 1:13 AM

have you tried increasing setting the DoubleClickInterval property,

Jan 6, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Thanks Vivek for your reply.

I read your suggested solution but i didn't work. I added DoubleClickInterval attribute in app.cofig file of my application but there was nothing haapening after making changes.

For verification, I kept time interval to 10000 for this property but i didn't see any time difference between two click. can you please suggest some other solution or am i missing something?

If you want to ask any more info then you are welcome.

Feb 25, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Have you solve the problem yet? I encounted the same question as yours ,I increased the DoubleClickInterval,but didn't work!

Do you have any idea?

Best regards!